BruCon 4 is an integrated bridge control system for all types of propulsion and maneuvering systems with high level of redundancy with online condition monitoring.
- Joystick systems available for all types of maneuvering systems.
- Dual redundant system with integrated presentation in a high-quality touch screen for all manoeuvre systems.
- Customized and selectable user interface with extended information according to needs.
- BruCon 4 makes it easier to identify any potential problem with the integrated condition monitoring system reduce after-sales service costs and maintenance effort.
- As well as being a reliable stand-alone system, BruCon 4 provides easy integration with other monitoring and control systems.
- There is no time lag between the command and the response or feedback signal.
- BruCon 4 enables a fast and knowledgeable response to after-sales service questions.
- For both single and multi thruster installations for maneuvering and DP, as well as for main propulsion units, whether azimuth units or propellers with rudders.
- The automation system is designed, built and tested in-house by Brunvoll.
- The same hardware modules are used for all configurations.
- Variants are parameter controlled and are configured in software.
- The GUI is customized for each specific thruster configuration.
- Remote access is standard.
- Option with motor controlled levers and levers qualified for IP66.
- Option for hardwired back-up control for all control stations.
- Options for extended CMS.
- Type approval from DNV GL.
Brunvoll Mar-El is a leading supplier of maritime electronic remote control systems for propulsion manoeuvring and special applications for fast ferries, yachts, fishing vessels, offshore support and cargo carrying vessels.
Neptune II CPP
Neptune-II CPP is a PLC based control system for propulsion for vessels with CP-propellers. It is designed according to the fail-safe principle and is built up with a high level of redundancy. The system is very user friendly, highly accurate, advanced and flexible. Neptune II system is type approved by major classification societies.
Triton CPP is a PLC based remote control system for CP-propellers. The standard Triton CPP is a less complex system than Neptune II. Triton CPP has a limitation in optional functions and possibilities. The system is designed as a standard system according to the fail-safe principle, it is very user friendly and highly accurate. Triton CPP is type approved by major classification societies.
Triton CPT/FPT Thruster Control
The Triton Thruster control system is a PLC based control system for tunnel thrusters and manoeuvre azimuth thrusters. Triton thruster control system comes in versions for CP-propellers and for FP-propellers. The system can be of standard or custom design to meet specific requirements.
Triton Steering Gear System
Triton-SG is a PLC-based synchronised follow-up or non-follow-up remote control system with alarm handling. Triton-SG is available both as standard and custom designed solutions for all types of steering gears.
Triton JS Joystick System
Triton-JS is a joystick system specially designed for high-speed vessels and work boats with controllable pitch propellers, rudders and thrusters. The unique system allows for control of the entire propulsion arrangement from one single joystick, a feature commonly found only in larger and far more complex DP systems.
Mercury Emergency Telegraph System
Mercury-ETS is a computer-based system for visual and audible emergency order communication between bridge and local control. The system consists of a bridge panel, one or two panels for local control stations (e.g. engine room and/or engine control room) and a power cabinet with outputs to alarm system and voyage data recorder (VDR).